MIKROTIK ROUTERBOARD CCR1016-12G
CCR1016 is an industrial grade super fast router with cutting edge 16 core CPU.
If you need many millions of packets per second - Cloud Core Router is your best choice.
The device is available with a 1U rackmount case (CCR1016-12G) or without the case as a board unit (CCR1016-12G-BU), has twelve Gigabit ethernet ports, a serial console cable and a USB port.
The CCR1016-12G has two SODIMM slots, by default it is shipped with 2GB of RAM, but has no memory limit in RouterOS (will accept and utilize 16GB or more).
• 16 core networking CPU, 1.2GHz clock per core
• 12 Mbytes total on-chip cache
• State of the art TILE GX architecture
• 12x Gigabit ports, all directly connected to CPU
• 1U rackmount case option
• Color touchscreen LCD display
• Up to 1.5 mpps throughput in regular mode
• Up to 17.8 mpps throughput in fastpath mode (wire speed)
• Up to 12 Gbps throughput with common RouterOS configurations
CPU: Tilera Tile-Gx16 CPU (16-cores, 1.2Ghz per core)
Memory: Two SODIMM DDR slots, 2x 1GB installed (no hw or software max limit)
Ethernet: Twelve 10/100/1000 Mbit/s Gigabit Ethernet with Auto-MDI/X
Expansion: microUSB port, host and device mode
Storage: 512MB Onboard NAND
Serial port: One DB9 RS232C asynchronous serial port
Extras: Reset switch; beeper; voltage, current and temperature monitoring; CPU fan
Power options: IEC C14 standard connector 110/220V, Passive PoE 24V. PSU included.
Board dimensions: 355x145mm55mm
Temperature: Max ambient temperature 50° @ 1.2GHz; 70° @ 1GHz CPU core frequency
OS: MikroTik RouterOS v6 (64bit), Level 6 license
Included CCR1016-12G: router in a 1U rackmount case with LCD, PSU, power cable